- 500 grs Pumpkin
- 1 Leek
- 1 Potato
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3 Table Spoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For the Croutons
- 1 Slice Bread Loaf
- 5 Table Spoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
With basic ingredients and with many vitamins, beta carotene and fiber: pumpkin, leek, onion, garlic, potato and extra virgin olive oil.
You can use butternut squash with more meat and water or the maximum curcubite, more orange, round, with less meat, less water and sweeter (see photos below of the two types of pumpkin )
Instructions to make the Pumpkin Cream
- Put all the vegetables in the pressure cooker
- Fill the pot with 2 fingers of water
- Add extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- Cover the pot and leave under pressure for 5 minutes.
- Beat in the blender until a creamy soup.
- Optionally, you can add more salt.
- Add the croutons over the cream once served.
Instructions to make the Croutons
- Cut a loaf of bread into small squares.
- Fry in the pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Drain on paper towels.
- You can also roast Pumpkin Seeds and add to the Cream