- 2 fillets of bluefin tuna
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup currants
- 1 sheet gelatin
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Marinate bluefin tuna with fresh grated ginger and black pepper and leave it for about 2 hours.
- Separate currant twigs and wash
- In a saucepan bring to boil the water with the sugar until it starts to boil, turning to dissolve sugar and immediately add currants.
- Lower the heat and let boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Put moisturize sheet gelatina.
- After 10-15 minutes the currant sauce boils, add raspberries and half a teaspoon of vanilla extract, stir and remove from heat.
- Add the hydrated gelatin leaf and stir well until completely dissolved.
- Allow the sauce to cool and place in the refrigerator until serving time.
- To prepare tuna, just fry on both sides high temperature to make it red on the inside (see photo), salt and emplatar with currant sauce.