- For the base:
- 1 package of biscuits (toast maría or digestive if you want it more forceful)
- 100 grs butter
- For chocolate cream:
- 400 grs Cream cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 225 grs white chocolate
- 225 grs whole milk
- 40 grs of sugar
- 1 packet of curd
- For sweet wine cover:
- 75 grs of sugar
- 75 grs of water
- 75 grs of sweet wine type Mistela, or sweet wine of dark color.
- 3 ½ sheets of jelly (6 gr.)
- Optional red food coloring
- 1/2 kilo of strawberries or grapes to decorate
If you like white chocolate and cheese cake you will not be able to resist this delicious creamy white chocolate cake with a thin cover of sweet wine and seasonal fruit, choose strawberries or grapes depending on the season, spectacular.
- Mash the cookies, melt the butter in the microwave and join well by coating the base of a removable pie or a bowl lined with baking paper.
- Melt the white chocolate in the water bath.
- In a casserole, we pour the cream cheese, the milk, the sugar, the curd and the white chocolate. Mix well with the mixer.
- Put the casserole on high heat and beat with the hand mixer rod until it starts to boil and remove from the heat. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the base of cookies and let cool for about 1/2 hour.
- Hydrate the gelatin leaves for 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile, put the water and sugar in a saucepan over low heat for 10 minutes, remove from the heat, add the gelatin and mix until completely dissolved, add the mistela wine and if you have, add a few droplets of red dye, remove and Let cool for about 10 minutes and pour over the cream white chocolate mixture, let cool for at least 2 hours.
- Wash the strawberries or grapes and place them on the perimeter of the cake.
- Let cool and rest overnight in the refrigerator.