- 375 grams of sugar
- 250 g flour
- 340 ml of sunflower oil
- 350 grams of grated zucchini (unpeeled)
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 90 g chopped walnuts
- 65 grams of cocoa powder
- For the cream cheese:
- 300g icing sugar
- 50 grams of softened butter (time)
- 125 g of cold cream cheese (philadelphia type)
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cocoa powder
- In another bowl whisk to beat the eggs, add the sugar and beat until everything is well incorporated 1/3 of sunflower oil continues to break and then 1/3 of the flour mixture, repeat this process two more times it is a homogeneous mass.
- Add the grated zucchini and continue beating.
- Finally incorporate chopped walnuts to the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Grease a rather large rectangular square or even a little older too, with butter and forras mold with baking paper (25×25 cm) or add the mixture and let bake 50 minutes or until when pierced with a sharp knife comes out clean .
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Unmold and let cool completely on a rack.
- Coverage prepare cheese, for that beat the sugar and butter in a bowl to prevent sugar from flying low and medium speed.
- When well blended pour the cream cheese and beat at high speed until light and fluffy with both texture, some will beat for about 5 minutes.
- When the cake is cool (minimum 2 hours) to cover the cake with cream cheese and garnish with cherries or berries in season.
- If you have not whisk you can beat hands always mixing liquid ingredients (with a whisk or fork) and finally incorporate solids always starting with the flour and hands.