- 500 g Mascarpone cheese
- 250 ml Milk
- 500 ml Cream
- 24 g cuajada Royal (Starch)
- 190 g sugar
- 1 lemon Zest
- To make the Caramel:
- 5 table spoons sugar
- 3 table spoons water
With an Italian touch with lemon, Italian for the mascarpone cheese that gives richness to the flan and the lemon freshness. This flan is great, cheesy, milky and and very creamy. Very easy, fast and perfect sometimes as a daily dessert to substitute a yogurt and have an extra pinch of energy.
Instructions to make the Lemon Mascarpone Flan:
- Make the caramel to fill the containers.
- In a big bowl we pour all the ingredients, previously we diluate the cuajada (Spanish Powder) in some milk.
- Mix all the ingredients with the electric mixer until everything is well mixed.
- Pour the mix in a big pot and put it into the fire to a medium/high temperature until it reaches the boiling point always stirring continuously.
- Pour the mix in the containers.
- Let it aside to cool down during several hours.
- When serving demold the flan.