- 5 eggs
- 300 grs of coconut cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 250 grs of sugar
- 375 grs of flour
- 25 grs baking powder
- 8 grs baking soda
- zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 190 ºC
- Mix the flour with the baking soda and baking powder with a spoon.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until foamy (like bubble bath)
- Add the coconut cream, the lemon juice and continue beating with the electric mixer.
- Add the coconut milk and the lemon zest and keep beating until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture little by little and continue beating until well combined.
- Grease a square baking mold with butter or margarine, line it with baking paper and pour the mixture.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until it is made (using a thin knife to check that it is dry) .
- Once baked allow to cool in the tin for 15 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely