- For the brownie:
- 200 g of black chocolate 70%
- 200 g of butter at room temperature (butter cream)
- Sugar 250 g
- 3 eggs
- 110 g flour
- For the cheesecake
- 400 g Philadelphia cream cheese type at room temperature
- Sugar 150 g
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- For the cream of raspberries
- 300 ml of very cold whipping cream
- Sugar 100 g
- 150 g of raspberries and a few more for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Put the chocolate in a double boiler until the chocolate melts completely, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon.
- Mix with wire whisk sugar with butter until well blended and consistency as Sandy.
- Add eggs, one at a time and continue beating.
- Then add the flour gradually while still moving, increases speed and continue beating until smooth and blended.
- Slowly add the melted water bath and mix chocolate with chocolate mass.
- Line the container with baking paper and pour the brownie mix.
- Now let’s prepare the cheesecake to this mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract with wire whisk at low speed until a fat, soft dough.
- Add the eggs one by one as long as you dancing, and you increase the speed to make it a more airy and soft dough, the mixture should be very smooth and creamy.
Pour the cheese mixture over brownie.
- Put in the oven for about 40 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely for at least 4 hours.
- We prepare the cream of raspberries, for this very cold beat cream with sugar and raspberries until the cream is mounted.
- Unmold the brownie and cheesecake and raspberry cream spreads across the surface.
- Cut into rectangular pieces and garnish with raspberries.
This post is also available in: Spanish