- 750 g of pumpkin and skinless cooked and drained
- 125 g butter
- Sugar 150 g
- 125 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 small tin of condensed milk (185 grams)
- the same amount (half a can) of milk
- grated lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
To complete the trio of pumpkin pies and seasonal product I post the pudding version but with more pumpkin, the result you can see on the photos. Now you can chose your favourite, the Chocolate pumpkin pie, the classical English pastry recipe or this pudding with a smooth and rich texture.
- We boil the pumpkin with the skin and cut into pieces in the pressure cooker for 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, peel pieces, skin is separated from the pulp easily.
- We drain them well pumpkin in a colander pressing with a fork to squeeze all the water and remove the seeds we find.
- Set aside the pumpkin to cool for about half an hour.
- We heat the oven to 150 ° C
- In a bowl we beat the pumpkin and we add the softened butter or we melt it a little in the microwave, condensed milk, milk, cinnamon and lemon zest, beat everything until well mixed.
- You have to beat the whole mixture for a few minutes until it is homogeneous, it costs a little bit because the pumpkin contains a lot of fiber.
- We separate the whites from the yolks and beat the egg whites to soft peaks.
- In another bowl beat the egg yolks with the sugar with wire whisk until increased mass and incorporate the egg whites to soft peaks with a spatula without being down, once it is well mixed add the flour and continue mixing with spatula until it is well mixed.
- With a spatula, add pumpkin mixture to the egg mixture and mix well until a homogeneous mass.
- Grease a baking container with butter and baking paper, pour the mixture into the container and put inside the oven for about 1 hour or until prick with a thin knife comes out almost dry.
This post is also available in: Spanish