- 1 package of biscuits (200 gr)
- 125 grams of butter
- zest of 1 lemon
- 500 grams of cottage cheese
- 140 grams of sugar
- 1 plain yogurt
- 100 grams of condensed milk
- 2 pomegranates
- 12 grams of jelly or 7 leaves of Jelly
- red colouring
I made this cake as a Christmas dessert, just the opposite of any rich Christmas dessert, this cake is light and refreshing, right .. it was for Christmas Eve dinner and I’ll never replace turron and marzipan, so it was served before to Christmas sweets. Pomegranate is a fruit that in December is at its best maturity, in addition to numerous properties and very refreshing, coupled with the cheese, the result is nothing gooey, creamy and yet crisp on the seeds of Pomegranate and very healthy and nutritious.
- Crush the biscuits and mix with butter and lemon zest. With this mixture sheathes the base of a springform pan with your fingers and reserve in the fridge.
- Mix in a blender, cottage cheese, yogurt, condensed milk and sugar.
- Grinds beans in blender one pomegranate. Keep the other one to decorate.
- Warm the pomegranate juice and disolve the gelatin well. Pour this juice into the cheese mixture along with red colouring.
- Pour the filling into the container and put it in the refrigerator until set.
- Before serving, unmold the cake and cover the surface with beads 1 pomegranate .
This post is also available in: Spanish