- 3 huevos
- 3 yemas
- 1/2 litro de leche de arroz y coco
- 4 cucharadas de azúcar
- 1 vaina de vainilla
- 1 pizca de sal
- Preheat oven to 170 ° C.
- Pour the eggs, egg yolks, milk, sugar, pinch of salt and a drawn wand in a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients with electric rod or mixer until a homogeneous mixture and with a little mousse on the surface well. Reserve.
- Grease the ramekins with a little butter or margarine.
- Prepare the caramel. Fill the ramekins with caramel. Let cool as 2 minutes.
- Fill each ramekin with the preparation we had booked.
- Place the ramekins in a baking pan and fill with water to half the height of the ramekins.
- Put the tray in the oven in a water bath for 35 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and remove the ramekins from the water. Let cool to room temperature and unmold.
- Eggs should be very fresh. A foolproof way to know the degree of freshness of eggs technique is to introduce them one by one into a bowl of water: the cooler fall directly to the bottom and remain lying, moderately fresh also down to the bottom, but fall vertically and floating on the surface must be thrown away.
This post is also available in: Spanish